9.11.2010

Shutterbug was so kind as to tag me in an interview post! I love answering questions, they are so fun!




1.) why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted a creative outlet for me to put my many musings. I also just wanted a good hobby! I love every minute of blogging and am so glad I discovered this little internet world! 


2.) do you prefer spring/summer or autumn/winter?
By far, autumn/winter is my favorite. I love everything about them. Cool weather is refreshing to me and I love seeing the changes in season. I love the crunch of freshly fallen leaves under my feet, and snow piled high as I sip on my hot tea. I love cold weather clothes the most! I love to wipe out the boots and cardigans!


3.) what do you notice first: smokey eye make-up or bright lips?
Hmm...This is a tricky one. I guess I would have to say bright lips because that's what I prefer to wear. Both can be strikingly gorgeous or strikingly wrong. I guess it depends on the person! I love the incorporate fun lipsticks to my outfit though!


4.) who are your style icons?
As cliche as it all sounds, bloggers really are my style icons. I see them as everyday people with extremely good taste.   I always look to see what my favorite bloggers are wearing when I look for inspiration. That's why I love being apart of the blogging community so much!


5.) describe your personality in three words?
dreamer, creative, and unique


6.) if you had to leave the house with only one item of make-up what would it be?
My clinique almost powder makeup. The most amazing thing I've ever put on my face. 


7.) Which era do you think influenced fashion the most?
Probably the 50s. As I'm no fashion historian, I think that fashion really started to come to be during this age. I love what women looked like of this time; beautiful, sophisticated, and glamorous. 


8.) what beauty product do you always repurchase?
Again, my clinique powder. I'm telling you; you need to buy this stuff. It works miracles.


So I've chosen to tag:
1. ponyhunter
2. butterfly cupcakes and daffodils
3. the antique pearl
4. amanda lynn?
5. monochroma.chic



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, this looks fun. I enjoyed reading your answers also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers hun! Thanks for the tag ;)

    Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always love reading these! i feel like i learned so much about you just in this post! :)

    http://bareleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute interview! I too love the 50's and I find it timeless in the sense that fashion always seems to swing back into little part of it.
    great post! check out my blog as well
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit especially that necklace. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit especially that necklace. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always love reading these! i feel like i learned so much about you just in this post! :)

    http://bareleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for tagging me, this looks fun. I enjoyed reading your answers also.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...