5.04.2010

work with what you got



it's been a few days. i've been very busy lately and coming up with a cough. blehhhh.
i just hate colds, they are no good. but what makes me happy is sharing this post with you.
earlier, i created a post featuring my friend c and i's favorite outfits. 
i decided to show you all a completely different way to wear both of the shirts.
i dressed my tunic up with my favorite jean skirt from urban outfitters that i wore a few posts ago.
it might seem as if i'm wearing this jean skirt too much, but it really is amazing.
i can wear this skirt with just about anything and i think everyone should have something like it in their closets! i finshed the outfit with a great cuff. c dressed down her oversized white shirt with a good pair and jeans, sunglasses, and fun red flats. it was an interesting experience trying to balance on those logs, but we managed not to break any bones. oh, and i hope you all like my new header. it is the first of many projects that i'm doing to jazz up my blog. i hope you all like it! also, i'm really excited to have become a member of the independent fashion bloggers! you can find the link to the right! i have some great posts lined up, so come back to visit soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a forest nearby for the perfect scenery shots! I live in the city and nature is few and far between. Gorgeous cuff!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...