9.02.2010

on a cloudy evening


This button-down is my new favorite. I can just throw it on, and go. It is just so comfortable. Like, "I could sleep in it" comfortable. It's a little big, but whatever! I still love it very much so. This is what I threw on to go to a Mexican dinner. Now it faintly smells of cheese dip. I don't think that's considered a good thing...

I don't know if you guys have been listening to Sufjan Steven's All the Delighted People EP. Well if you haven't, you are so, so missing out. It is such a great EP. Oh, and did I mention that Sufjan Stevens is my favorite musician ever. I probably own all of his albums. AND I'm going to see one of his shows soon. I'm so excited, it's going to be the best night, ever. 



I hope you all submit your look of the week. :)
always;L

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG L! and that shirt is so amazing, i hope one day i can have such good taste like you, i love youuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BLOG L! and that shirt is so amazing, i hope one day i can have such good taste like you, i love youuuu

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...