9.14.2010

"They'll name a city after us,"



Sorry for the horrible quality of the photographs; I took my pictures in the early morning. Stripes are my new favorite thing, so I hope you're ready to see a lot of them. So, I really like this blazer. The cut is so perfect and the fit is really nice. I love the gray color. Question: does anyone know of a good vintage online store? I'm in the mood to buy something really cool and unique. Anyways, fall is the in air. 



Have a fashionable look this week?

always;L

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:11 PM

    L your outfit was sooooo cute today! you wore it to school oh and i love you
    loveeeeee,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blazer! check out my friend's fashion blog, ddblogging.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so glad you stopped by my blog & left a comment because yours is so adorable! i am in love with your photography & style! yay, excited to be blogger friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. denim and stripes are an amazing combo!!! gorgeous morning light in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur blazzers baby girl!!!
    third photo.. like it :))

    come n visit my site. if u don't mind u can follow me. just tell me if u want me to follow u back ^^

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the blazer, and your bay window! xx

    http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blazer and stripe top are such a great pair. It's definitely a very chic look. You look great as always :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww thank you so much for your comment! It was so nice! Haha- you should see me on non-blogging days. :)

    I love your blazer and stripes! Hehe. Stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. denim and stripes are an amazing combo!!! gorgeous morning light in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...