11.17.2010



Hello. It is the week before Thanksgiving and I can't wait to eat. I look forward every year to consuming an immense amount of food on the one solitary day we all have come to call Thanksgiving. I would go on and on about the delectable dishes that are always on our table, but I may water my mouth dry. 

Do you all have a favorite time of day to take your pictures? I've come to love shooting in the late afternoon, around four o'clock or so. At this time of year, the sun is just receding so the light is trickling between the shades of the window. It is just pure perfection in the lighting department. Oh, and did I mention I have been living in these shoes for the past couple of weeks. One of the most comfortable pair shoes I've ever put on; not to mention their cute as well! 


I'm going to start regularly posting again on my tumblr and twitter. 
(You can find the links at the top of this page!!)

always;L

4 comments:

  1. i love the 5th photo, where are those shoes from? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog dear! Will you check out mine? It's new and i'd love to have you as a follower, i hope to hear from you soon

    http://meetmeinmilan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photographs, you look stunning dear

    Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comment and for visiting my blog!

    i use a canon eos 1000d :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...