4.11.2011

feels like summer

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative." Woody Allen
--------------------


Today has been quite a lazy day. I've done alot of catching up, which was much needed. I've watched too much of The Office and Parks & Recreation, which is okay with me. Being lazy is my speciality. Today was in the 80s. It felt like the middle of summer. This makes me yearn for summer even more; only a few months away. I'm currently looking for a quick read, got any suggestions? 

(skirt/cooperative, booties/deena&oozy, socks/f21, shirt/target, brooch/vintage)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I feel like napping in the window all day now! I love those boots too!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...