4.21.2011

NEW CHANGES

I know this all may be a bit confusing because I didn't really mention any major changes to the blog, but I've been thinking about revamping the silly things for a while now, and I decided to go for it! With that being said I'm introducing you to my new blog, avewood. I will continue directly where I left off on the silly things. I know this is going to be a little confusing at first, but bear with me. So without further ado, I have an interview ready to go!! 

You can still access the silly things on this site. 
Go check out the new site and follow! 

1 comment:

  1. great blog! i love all your outfit posts. i'm now following :) x

    http://ohchaarr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...