4.24.2010

a fresh start

what made yesterday a good day:

1. spring cleaning! i'm the type of person that puts things in little corners and hope to forget about them. 
so as i was spring cleaning, i put my foot down and threw away a lot of things!
i got rid of piles upon piles of notecards! (i apologize for my ugly unpainted toes)


2. while i was spring cleaning, i found some colored notebook paper!


3. i finally got motivated to paint my fingernails. pretty in pink! i also need to apologize
for my messed up cuticles! 


it had been rainy and cloudy today, i hope the sun comes out soon!
oh, and i've been really busy and will be posting my silly little thing tomorrow!

letthesunshine:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...