5.07.2010

behind the pictures



so far i've failed to mention what i use to take my photographs.
so basically, i'm addicted to my camera.
recently, i really don't go anywhere without it.
it is quite a small camera, but it is still my best friend. :)
the camera is called canon powershot sd1000.
it is pretty old (i got it about three years ago), but i would still recommend it to anyone.
its extremely compact and a great purse camera. 
i'm saving for a dslr to take better quality pictures, but for a pocket camera, 
you can't get any better than this! i'm hoping to purchase the  Canon Rebel XS in the near future.

what camera do you use?
see you tomorrow with my silly little thing of the week.

lovealways:)L

(pictures via amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...