5.18.2010

revelations!


today is as gloomy as yesterday. i'm hoping that the forecasts will be wrong tomorrow and bring sunshine! i'm always in a good mood when the sun is in the sky! and i'm not the biggest fan of wet grass. after starting this blog and analyzing my clothing before each outfit post, i've come to realize that i am having a shirt/dress deficiency! i'm constantly wearing jeans of some short! a few days ago i met up with my friend for a birthday lunch and she was wearing this awesome green skirt! and to my suprise she was wearing her usual green dress as a skirt. revelation! so i come to you now, wearing my dress as a skirt! this makes me look at my wardrobe in a whole new perspective! i'm liking this, a lot! 




(tank/shoes; urban outfitters, skirt-dress; target, sweater; forever21)

i'm hoping to put my elegant collage up tomorrow! i'm so excited that i got feedback from it and will continue to make more in the future! i love making lists and the word of the day is sort of like a list, isn't it? oh, and here is a little picture i took of a pretty forgotten birdhouse. 


comeonsunshine:)L

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:34 PM

    i LOVE all your pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have known how gloomy it is. These photos look so bright, and everything looks so lush and green. Great photography skill I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have known how gloomy it is. These photos look so bright, and everything looks so lush and green. Great photography skill I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:53 AM

    i LOVE all your pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...