4.16.2011

new feature on the silly things

I'm pleased to announce that I'm starting back up one of my personal favorite features on the blog which is "my favorite looks of my week." You have the chance to submit any one of your looks from the current weekand I will feature it on the blog the following Sunday. Each post will have a max. of 6 looks.Hope to see some great looks! Submit your look here. (I will make a link of the sidebar soon!)

Here is a preview for my next outfit post:

For my updates, don't for get to follow my twitter.
Happy Saturday!!

3 comments:

  1. Love that pic (:
    http://callmefashionfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great feature idea, and i really love the location in that pick. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh. i loved this feature! i'd love to be a chosen one ;)

    http://vintageredheads.blogspot.com/2011/04/to-be-free-one-must-give-up-part-of.html

    looking forward to reading and seeing the new outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...