4.18.2011

the sway

"I can never get over when you're on the beach how beautiful the sand looks and the water washes it away and straightens it up and the trees and the grass all look great. I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want to own."
— Andy Warhol (The Philosophy of Andy Warhol)
--------------------


Spring has taken me by full force. Last week I was piling on the layers, now I'm sweating in my short sleeves. This makes me so happy. I was sick of wearing tights and jackets (not that they aren't cute!). This look I put a skirt over one of my favorite dresses. You can see a glimpse of the dress in the jumping photo. Making a dress a top or a skirt are two ways to get the most out of your closet. I'll be sure to post an outfit with this dress as a skirt to show you how to do it. These outside pictures are making me look short. I'm actually 5' 8" and these photos seem to just squish me down! Oh well, the outside scenery is worth it. I have some great posts lined up for this week. I will be out of town on a getaway trip, but don't worry I will still be posting and I have a guest post ready to go! 
See up to date tweets of my vacation here

(dress as a shirt/h&m, skirt/kimchi blue, kitten heels, earrings/f21, belt/jcrew, sunnies/target)

2 comments:

  1. that 4th photo is adorable! so girly. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripes and floral. And those shoes are SO Audrey. : )

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...