4.07.2011

what she wore

"Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.” -Winnie the Pooh
----------------


 I'm sorry I have yet to post this week. The past couple of days have been hectic and I hope everyone will bare with my ever-changing schedule. One of my great friends from out of town, Paige, came and stayed with me the past weekend. We were able to catch up, and had alot of fun. We always have the best time together and I was so excited to get to see her again. We spent too much money and ate too much food, so I'm going to be focusing on saving for the next couple of weeks...this could be a challenge. Paige's outfit is an assortment of my clothes and her clothes. We are the exact same size, so whenever we are together we like to swap. The weather was beautiful, and overall it was an amazing weekend.

(jeans/sevens for all mankind; cardigan, necklace/f21; tank/jcrew; sunglasses/ray ban; gladiators/target)

3 comments:

  1. Not sure which I love more - that ring or that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love your pictures. all of your posts are amazing.
    also, i was wondering, a little while ago you asked about a possible little photo project with me? it sounded fun, but i didn't hear from you again, but if you still remember i'd love to do it! especially now that i am on holidays again.
    if your still interested in what it was, i'd love to hear from you
    x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your kind words. if you leave a question here, i will try my best to reply via comment or email.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...